Monday, April 11, 2011

Never say never

...DARY!  Justin Bieber is going to be LEGENDARY!

In life, when someone tells me I cannot, should not, and especially do not do something, I often see it as a challenge.  I think that's common in a lot of people, but I really want to prove them wrong.  What I find a bit odd is that when I tell myself that I'm not going to do something, I think I'm subconsciously challenging myself.  I think this is a good thing and the reason why I love trying new things.  I love proving myself wrong and telling myself "I can do anything, don't tell me what I can and cannot do" (yes, I know that's strange).

Many of you may know how much I love long hair.  I love being able to twirl it, curl it, braid it, whip it, etc.  Well I recently found myself saying "I'd never cut my hair short."  I think you know where I'm going with this... Challenge accepted.  I got my hair cut!  AHH!  The last time I had short hair was probably in the 5th grade...

Cheese!  I don't know why I didn't cut it sooner, I look so good.
But trust me, it wasn't easy.  I hate my hair in Singapore though, so I just figured it couldn't get any worse.  I was literally twitching in my chair as the stylist was chopping.  One thing I hate more than anything is when your hair stylist doesn't listen to your requests, but it turned out okay?  I'm not sure on my opinion on it yet.  Definitely going to take some getting used to.  Rest assured to my Dad and the rest of you haters, it will grow back.

My best reenactment.
So there's a valuable life lesson learned from my idol and the ever-wise 17-year-old, Justin Bieber.  Never say never ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment